Teacher Certification Course
Even if you have no intention (at the moment) of teaching Lemurian Healing, our teachers’ course can be a once-in-a-lifetime, life-changing experience. Why? Because we only offer this workshop in Hawaii, where the energies of ancient Lemuria are still strong and accessible.
Since 2009 nearly 200 Lemurian Healing practitioners have made the journey to Hawaii to experience our teachers’ course. Dozens of participants have reported significant, positive shifts in their lives after the workshop, and many have created successful careers teaching this unique healing modality.
This course provides practitioners a unique opportunity to learn how to teach Lemurian Healing to others. Participants experience spiritual awakening as well as deeper levels of their own healing through sacred ceremony, role playing, and teaching practice.
- Learn how best to teach the basics of Lemurian Healing.
- Develop techniques for engaging students and helping them learn through direct experience of healing energies.
- Learn how to organize and present your own training sessions and workshops.
Prerequisite: Certified Practitioner Course
Length: Three days
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Certification Awarded: Lemurian Healing Teacher
What can I do as a certified Lemurian Healing teacher?
Once you complete the teacher training, you are free to teach Basic Level and Certified Practitioner course material, either professionally or non-professionally. The only restriction is that you are not allowed to teach Lemurian Healing Master Level material.
- You are free to organize your Lemurian Healing trainings as you wish, as long as you adhere to the official content and teach the techniques as documented.
- You are free to set your own prices for workshops and other training events.
- You are not required to pay any fee to teach Lemurian Healing professionally or pay any commission on the income you earn.
- If you have already met the initial online requirements, you will be listed on our official directory of Lemurian Healing practitioners as a certified teacher.